10:23 AM
0
1. Install the ZTE Score drivers. When you plug your phone into the computer, the drivers should install automatically, if not, I have included a link to the drivers on ZTE's site.

2. Open Menu>Settings>Applications>Development an check USB debugging. I've also checked "Unknown sources" on the page before that, I don't know if it is needed, but I've seen in different locations that they recommend this as well.

3. Extract Zerg rush root to your desktop and open it.

4. Run ZergRush TempRoot and let it do it's business. When it's done, if all went well, you should now have root access and superuser will be installed on your phone. You MAY need to restart first.



Edit: I've done this to my girlfriend's phone and I can verify that it works.

Edit: I highly recommend installing Titanium Backup and backing up everything before you decide to start uninstalling anything. I REALLY recommend buying the paid version and freezing stuff first, but that's really up to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment